Sunday, February 13, 2011

Papertrey Ink's Anniversary Celebration Day 3: Make-It Moday Challenge


Go-To Sentiment Sympathy Card
I absolutely LOVE Papertrey Ink's Make It Monday Challenge announced during their 4th Anniversary Celebration, which is to create a Go-To Sentiment card. Click on the link above to be taken to the post where you can read all about it and view the video!

I love how my sympathy card turned out because I feel it's classy and elegant with subtle colors -- just what I feel these sad occasions warrant.  All the sentiments and feelings I want to express to someone who's lost a loved one are right on the front. What a fabulous concept!!!  I can add another fabulous PTI stamp inside or simply write my own heartfelt words.

Papertrey products:
Paper: Lavender Moon and Plum Pudding CS
Stamps: With Sympathy (Vine/Flower; If the future...; May you find peace...); Round & Round (With Sympathy); Autumn Abundance (Thinking of You) and With Sympathy Addition: Loss of Child (Know that I am here)
Ink: Lavender Moon, Plum Pudding and True Black


Other products:
Spellbinders' Pierceabilities; tassel from stash

4 comments:

Kathy W said...

I can't believe I am saying this, but it looks like a store card! I can't believe you stamped that- love the monotone colors and tassel. beautiful job

marianne-g said...

Lovely card Marge.

1CardCreator said...

It is gorgeous Marge, I agree the colors and verse look elegant and classy.

My Sheri CRAFTS said...

So beautiful and elegant! LOVE IT!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin