Thursday, February 10, 2011

Papertrey Ink's Anniversary Celebration Day 6: Button Challenge

Button Challenge


Nichole's challenge for Day 6 of her Papertrey Ink Anniversary celebration was to "use buttons in a creative and unique way", thus my little button girl was "born"! She proved challenging, but is made with Papertrey Spring Mix vintage buttons for her face, puffy sleeves, bodice and heart button sentiment accent. Smaller buttons from my stash were used for her eyes, arms/hands and legs/shoes. Her hair is made from scraps of Dark Chocolate and Raspberry Fizz felt cut with the Rick Rack Border die. She's mounted on a Mat Stack 1 die in Sweet Blush CS and a Raspberry Fizz card.

My sentiment is from one of my fav sets -- Heartfelt Basics and is stamped on Sweet Blush CS cut with a Spellbinder's ribbon tag threaded with Raspberry Fizz Swiss Dot Satin ribbon.

Hope she brings a smile to my recipient's face!!!

3 comments:

Sue Lelli said...

OMGosh! This is just the FUNNIEST FUNNIEST card! LOVE the button girl! You should win hands down for creativity!

1CardCreator said...

Love this, it just makes me smile!

Sheri said...

This is really fun! I can't believe I've missed so many cards!?

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin