Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Papertrey Ink's Anniversary Celebration Day 5: Color Challenge

Ripe Avocado, Ocean Tides, Vintage Cream, Dk. Chocolate
For Papertrey Ink's Day 5 Anniversary Challenge I chose to use my favorite color palette (listed under photo), as well as the same basic design used on a card I made last year because I love the CAS look. This time I changed the leaf stamp, edge punch and sentiment and added the Dark Chocolate, as I was going for a more masculine approach -- do you think I succeeded? My original card can be found here.
My PTI products are:
Paper: Vintage Cream CS and Green Tea Leaves DP
Stamp: Turning a New Leaf and Everyday Classics
Ink: Ripe Avocado and Dark Chocolate (plus a bit of Chai on my right edge)
Embellishments: Ocean Tides Buttons
Additional Products:
Fiskars Upper Crest Punch and fiber from my stash

3 comments:

Sue Lelli said...

Marge, I remember that card and I just LOVE this new card! LOVE the fancy border/edge and LOVE the leaf with the bottuons! These colors are FAB!

Nadine said...

Beautiful card Marge! Love how your Ocean Tides pp…it's one of my favorites!

Sheri said...

This reminds me of the card you sent me a while back. So cute! I love the way you did the buttons!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin