Saturday, February 12, 2011

Papertrey Ink's Anniversary Celebration Day 8: Think BIG Challenge


I've used my biggest stamp and biggest sentiment in what I think to be the "biggest color" (Raspberry Fizz) for Papertrey Ink's Anniversary Day 8 Think BIG Challenge! What a fun challenge this is, showcasing the premier of Think Big Favorites, a very reasonably-priced new monthly mini set that contains two or three mega-sized versions of popular sentiments from previously released sets. Soon PTI will ask their customers (YES -- they DO do that & they LISTEN!) to vote on which sentiments we'd like to have "super-sized" for future mini sets -- I LOVE that!!! Nichole has several other mini sets that are fabulous if you're just getting started with a collection or want to add to what you already have -- tons of fun mixy-matchy shapes and sentiments for BIG creations at a small price!
My card is quite CAS with the largest flower from Friends 'Til the End stamped in Dark Chocolate on Raspberry Fizz CS, cut out by hand, mounted onto a Spellbinders' Classic Border Petite cut from Dark Chocolate Friends 'Til the End DP. I also stamped just the center of my flower again, cut it out, pop dottted it and added a brown gem from my stash to its center. Clear gems from my stash were Copic colored with RV14 to accent my dark chocolate border, as well as the "i" in my sentiment from Giga Guide Lines. That's it, BIG & simple!!!  ;-)

1 comment:

Sheri said...

That's a great stamp! I love the colors!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin