Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Papertrey Ink's Anniversary Celebration Day 5: Color Challenge #2

Pure Poppy, Spring Rain, Kraft, Vintage Cream


Another CAS creation for my second card for today's Papertrey Ink Color Challenge for their Anniversary Celebration. This time I chose this fun bicycle stamp and the color palette shown underneath my card.

When my DD saw the card, she said, "I love those colors"! A winner in her eyes!!! Of course, because Nichole and the fabulous PTI Designers are experts at picking the most fabulous shades and pairing them up perfectly -- if you're not familiar with this company, you are truly missing out!!!

My PTI products are:
Paper: Vintage Cream and Spring Rain CS
Stamps: Everyday Button Bits; Polka Dot Basics
Ink: Pure Poppy (plus a bit of Chamomile for my dots & edging)
Embellishments: Pure Poppy Buttons

Additional Products:
Spebllbiners' Standard Circle dies and Ribbon Tags Trio

2 comments:

1CardCreator said...

Really cute, love those button wheels.

Sheri said...

This IS a fabulous card! Cute button wheels and great colors!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin