Friday, February 25, 2011

Papertrey Ink February 2011 Blog Hop: Scallops

Papertrey Ink's blog hop challenge this month was to use scallops -- any type, so I've used several Spellbinders' dies and Bazzill scalloped paper along with Friends 'Til the End PTI DP - making this quick to try to get it posed in time!

Well, something weird happened with Blogger (thanks, Blogger) and my post photo had no thumbnail and when I came back to fix the problem, the collection for InLinkz closed -- Boo-Hoo!!! Oh well, it was a fun card to make even if I missed the Hop for the 2nd month in a row!  Life's been getting in my way too often lately, so I'm going to have to get things better organized and break that pattern pronto!!!  Thanks for popping in for a look anyway!!!  ;-)

6 comments:

Mona Pendleton said...

Oh so pretty in pink Marge! I love this card and how you showcased the inverted scallops!

Lynette said...

This is so pretty, Marge - I'm so sorry you missed getting into the Hop!

1CardCreator said...

Love the pink Marge, clever how you wove the ribbon.

Colleen said...

Marge,
This is very pretty. So sorry you missed the hop.

Sheri said...

Aww! Pretty in pink! Love it!

Sue Lelli said...

LOVE this card Marge ~ did you really make this FAB FAB card and miss the hop??!!! LOVE LOVE LOVE all of the scallops!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin