Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Papertrey Ink's Anniversary Celebration Day 5: Color Challenge #3

Raspberry Fizz, Pure Poppy, Hawaiian Shores, Dark Chocolate, Kraft

 It's 11:30 PM here and everyone else is asleep because they all have early days tomorrow, so this will have to be my final entry for Papertrey Ink's Day 5 Color Challenge. I really had fun with this color palette, wondering IF I could work in the Pure Poppy, but I managed to make it work, I think! Thanks for stopping by to see the three entries I managed to get made and posted today/tonight/this morning -- LOL!!!

My fingers will be tightly crossed in hopes of winning this FABULOUS prize (as I could REALLY use it)!!!

My PTI products are:
Paper: Raspberry Fizz, Pure Poppy,  Hawaiian Shores, Dark Chocolate  and Kraft CS
Stamps: Scattered Showers (Sentiment) and BG Basics: Petal Power (bottom edge)
Ink: Pure Poppy, VersaMark (plus a bit of Chai for edging)Dies: Beautiful Blooms II #1 Die Collection; Tag Sale 1 Die (flower Center); Rick Rack Border Die

3 comments:

1CardCreator said...

Gorgeous card, love that bright beautiful flower.

Kathy W said...

I will take the sunshine and send me some of the warm Arizona weather- love the card

Sheri said...

This is one of my favs! Love the color scheme!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin