Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Purse Mini Scrapbook

My crafty friends & I took a class at our friend, Deva's, house last Saturday taught by a talented lady, Susan Mast, http://www.masterscrapbookdesigns.com/. We made these darling little purse mini scrapbooks. Very feminine, totally girly, wonderfully useful! When opened, the purse spills out to reveal six pages for your photos or journaling. I plan to send mine to a dear friend with included photos of us, once I get the photos tweaked and cropped. What girlfriend wouldn't want one of these?!!! They're perfect for "girls" of any age from pre-tweens to great-grandmothers!!! Really fun, quite easy to make and a blast to embellish! I'll embellish the inside with more flowers, beads, buttons, ribbon, once I've decided on the photos. I'm totally new to scrapbooking, so this is a small start to what I know will be an exciting new adventure. I'm looking forward to scrapping my own grandchildren's pix one day!

2 comments:

Gwen said...

You go girl!!! you are much better than I at the writing! I never know what to say...can't wait to see whats next!

Anonymous said...

Your blog is awesome! Thanks for the "plug" to my website. I love seeing all your lovely work. Can't wait to see what you post next.

Susan :)

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin