Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Erin's Birthday Card


My daughter, Lindsay, needed a birthday card for her dear friend, Erin, and actually liked this one I'd made previously to share with my stamping group. She put this one together from my left-over kits and then proceeded to jazz up the envelope with some of the cut-outs left over from my Christmas tree Iris fold cards. She's a floral designer and she has her own unique style! I hope Erin likes her card & envelope -- I know Lindsay spent a great deal of time on the envelope!!!


1 comment:

Gwen said...

Hey I forgot about this one! To bad I already gave mine away! I Still have not made a card for Travis :-( I'm pretty sure I don't have that BD stamp...It givs me a starting point.Hummm love the envelope also! cute Idea! ....TFS (Tee Hee Heee)

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin