Sunday, October 28, 2007

Simple Iris Fold Christmas Tree Card


This photo doesn't do this little card justice, but it's night, so if I'm more successful photographing it in the daylight, I'll swap it out tomorrow. Photography is still not my forte, that's for sure. Again, this was a card from an Iris Fold class that my friend, Ilene, and I took a couple of years back. Yesterday I hand drew the tree and tree base in my Wishblade and cut several out for her. I decided to re-create one with my own papers and stamp the DeNami Designs Holiday Cheer phrase beneath -- quite simple, which is sometimes best!

2 comments:

Gwen said...

Love iris fold...you are so good at picking just the right papers! Beautiful!

Mrs. Nancy G said...

So neat! I love the iris fold it all flows so perfectly.

:-)

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin