Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Another Door Hanger

(Photo Corrupted/Lost!)
A door hanger for a friend who loves cats! These are so fun to make; hope everyone that gets them likes them as much as I do. My husband even thinks they're neat, so that's really special. Again, I've used Making Memories cardstock from Recollections, Martha Stewart ribbon (all except the narrow black at the top) from Michaels Arts and Crafts and epoxy sticker by Creative Imaginations from Joanns Fabrics. Other ribbon and embellies are from unknown sources.

2 comments:

Gwen said...

Very Cute!! who wouldn't love to get that? I just sent one to my parents!..Think I'll try a Thanksgiving one this weekend.

Marge said...

I know; now I have T-giving and Christmas ideas bubbling in my head, though I don't believe I have any embellies for T-giving in my stash. Hmmm, have to look into that.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin