Thursday, October 25, 2007

Happy Fall Card

I'm still not sure I like this, but I'm trying to use supplies I've had for a long time. The CS is Stampin' Up's
Close to Cocoa; the maple leaf is a Sizzix die embossed on a yellow scrap of Costco double-sided paper & mounted to a cranberry scrap. I lightly sanded the leaf and used my EK Success corner punch to mount it to the cranberry piece. Since I didn't have a stamp or letters small enough, I typed the vertical phrase on my computer in brown letters, printed it out, used re-positionable tape to mount another mustard piece over the letters and reprinted the phrase. To attach the metal leaf brads to the twill tape, I just cut tiny slits in the tape.

3 comments:

Gwen said...

Well... I Like it!! You have to show me that corner punch! I have not seen that before...could you bring it to our next card get together??

Mrs. Nancy G said...

This is very original and stunning.

:-)

Marge said...

Thank you so much, Nancy, for all your sweet comments!!!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin