Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Cherish Pinwheel Card

Here's my version of the pinwheel card my niece sent me. I used a fall cardstock color, since that happened to be what was on my craft table, but I also think this would be a darling spring card done with pastel cardstock. So cute, so quick and so easy! Simply take a 3-inch square of double-sided designer series paper. I used Chatterbox's Scrapbook Walls for this card. From each corner of your square, cut in 1" with a scissor diagonally toward the opposite corner and then simply fold each point to the center and secure with a complimentary brad. Mine is by Making Memories In Bloom line. I chose "Cherish" for my sentiment from Stampin' Ups Baroque Motifs stamp set, since that's how I feel towards my niece!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin