Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Photo Clips/Place Card or Recipe Holders/& More?

I found this darling idea for photo/placecard/recipe holders on Nancy Grant's Blog @ http://inkcicles.blogspot.com/ (plus several similar ones on others' blogs since) and she graciously said I could share this idea with my card group on Sunday. First, I discovered DMD's Adhesive Mats @ Target, which I knew would be perfect for adhearing the paper to these clips. Next, in searching for binder clips in colors other than black, I discovered a package of red, blue, white & yellow "Bind-it Flags" @ Staples. The package said they were "writable with permanent marker", so I just had to try StazOn ink, which works beautifully! I knew that a rub-on would work, which I used on the red one shown here to hold a photo of my BFF and me! Since these were quite small, I simply added a ribbon tie to finish mine. Wouldn't these be great for Thanksgiving or Christmas place cards for seating @ your dinner table, wonderful little stocking stuffers for family photos on a desk -- the possibilities are endless! Next, I'm going to try painting the clips, as I "need' more color choices!!!

3 comments:

Mrs. Nancy G said...

Looking good! Love your design.

:-)

Marge said...

Thank you, Nancy. I have more ideas to try, but we have lots of Dec./Jan. birthdays & our anniversary, so a busy time of year from now on & I've not started my Christmas cards yet--eek! ;-)

Gwen said...

Hi Marge! I am crafting today so am going to try a couple of these. Thanks for sharing the idea!! just love it!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin