Friday, November 16, 2007

Matchbook CTMH Hunting Card

This card was CASEd (as nearly as possible) from the Close To My Heart (CTMH) catalog featuring their My Acrylix D1213 Hunting set for my husband's son in Oklahoma, an avid hunter. I especially liked the arrows, as he also hunts deer with his bow and arrow. He shares his birthday in December with our son -- they are 16 years apart and fortunately he's always liked that they share their special day! I used CTMH's Desert Sand paper for the card, sponged my white cardstock scraps with Ranger's Peeled Paint ink and stamped in Versafine's Vintage Sepia, adding Darice's Hemp Cord to the arrow embellie & tied through the eyelets on the matchbook base. Hope he enjoys his special card as much as I enjoyed making it!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great guy card!! I really like it.

Marge said...

Thanks, Deva; it was just the perfect card for him!

Gwen said...

Hey marge! looks like you have been busy...I like this..great guy card...you always have the best Ideas for unusual card shapes/openings..or what ever you want to call it. I need to try this one :-)

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin