Sunday, November 4, 2007

You Are in My Thoughts


There's no better way to top off a busy week than getting together with my awesome stamping friends to enjoy crafting together! This is the card I shared which uses red (speckled) paper from XpedX , DMD adhesive mat stack from Target, my favorite new stamp convention purchase, Calligraphic Flourish by JudiKins, and phrase from Hero Arts LL159 Personal Message Set. Tomorrow I'll publish my other share and all the beautiful cards my talented friends created.



2 comments:

Gwen said...

Love my card like this...I had such fun! All the cards were great.. Food & and company soooo good also!!!

Anonymous said...

I have already "borrowed" this basic card idea and created an anniversary card. I used ribbon and a slide instead of the adhesive paper, made the card a 5" square and stamped a flourish with the word LOVE on it, embellished with (guess???) STICKLES and sparklets. Turned out very pretty. Thank you Marge for the idea.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin