Sunday, November 25, 2007

Trim the Tree Christmas Card

Another simple Christmas card, again using Provo Craft's Holiday Slab V paper pad from Michaels. Also used here is an epoxy sticker from Michaels' dollar bin. Again, my thriftiness came into play! I couldn't resist the assortment of epoxy stickers, which could also be grouped or even stacked together, when I was shopping a week ago, but I realized I needed a wider assortment of papers in blues and greens to coordinate. The Slab V was the perfect complement, I think. Sometimes for me the hardest part of papercrafting is choosing the right complement between papers and embellishments!

1 comment:

Gwen said...

This is cute too! are you not just loving that paper? that blue is hard to match... did you get some of the blue showflake ribbon in the dollar bin that goes with the stickers?

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin