Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Merry Little Ski Holiday




You know how sometimes you work and work on something and it just never quite looks right -- that's the case with this card. The paper is from Joann's (DCWV Glitter Christmas Stack) and I thought it was really cute and unique. I thought because there are so many colors in the three coordinating papers, I should keep it fairly simple, but maybe I needed a solid & only two patterned papers. I corrugated the stripe after stamping with the Hero Arts phrase. Any suggestions or ideas are welcomed! I've now added a little stocking cap with pompom, which I think helps the card, but I'm still not crazy about it!

3 comments:

Gwen said...

I see nothing wrong with this card! it is very wintery...I do like the paper too! It is crazy how the Crimped paper looks like metal to me....boy could you do allot with that! is it a 6x6 pack or a 12x12?

Gwen said...

Yes! defiantly like the hat on it...crazy what a difference that makes.

mel m. m. mccarthy said...

Love it with the hat. These cards are so original and gorgeous. I adore how you used the corrugator on the striped paper. Great touch, :0) Mel

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin