Sunday, November 4, 2007

Two Thanksgiving Cards Shared by Friends


(Sorry, photo corrupted/lost!)
Deva's green Thanksgiving card includes gorgeous silk leaves that I believe she said were from Dollar Tree (they're magnificent), pretty ribbon, brads in fall colors and cute phrase stamp. She added orange & green Stickles to the leaves & acorn for added pizzazz -- truly a beautiful card "in person"! Ilene's card with pumpkins, swirly "vine", phrase and silk leaves all by Close to My Heart (I think) and added punched leaves, bow and Stickles glitz is a vision of fall loveliness also! Now you know why getting together to craft with these ladies is so much fun -- they never cease to amaze me!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for the kind words - I agree whole heartedly - it is so much fun and so inspiring getting together with our group. Everyone brings their own specialness to share. Thanks again.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin