Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Birds of a Feather Bookmark

Grabbed a scrap piece of cardstock and made a quick bookmark for a friend who reads a lot. I so LOVE the Palette Berry Sorbet ink by Papertry Ink that I find myself wanting to use it all the time. It's just such a luscious, unique color!!! I'm also very fond of the hummingbirds we have year-round here, so I'm really enjoying their Birds of a Feather stamp set also.
Paper: Scrap from stash
Stamps: Papertrey Ink's Birds of a Feather set
Ink: PTI's Berry Sorbet, Spring Moss & Summer Sunrise Palette Inks
Ribbon: Martha Stewart from Michaels

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

My Aunt would love this. She loves hummingbirds. nice job lady

debby4000 said...

Beautiful, love the stamps.

Anne said...

Such an elegant card!

Gwen said...

This is so pretty! love, love those colors!! this would make such a pretty CARD for almost any occasion!

Jeni Glee said...

Elegance! That is the first word that popped into my head when I saw this bookmark! Elegance!

Unknown said...

I love this!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin