Sunday, July 6, 2008

Happy Day Bullseye Card

This fabulously-folded pop-up card came from a tutorial by Sandy Hulsart @ the always awesome SplitcoastStampers' website: http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/resources/tutorials/Spring_card.
It is so quick, easy to follow and to fold! It immediately reminded me of my "Simple Diamond Fold Card" posted on June 12th! I actually think it is even simpler. Its finished size is 5 1/4 inches. It folds flat to mail & then pops up when the recipient removes it from the envelope -- how cool is that?!!! ;-) How DO these amazing people think up these cards/folds? It truly blows my mind, but I'm SO happy they're willing to share with all of us, aren't you?!!! Enjoy making your very own as much as I did!!! If you do, leave Sandy a comment; I know she'd be thrilled!!!
Paper: American Craft's Bookshelf Line: Dahl & Seuss from Michael's Arts & Crafts
Ink: Ranger's Distress: Tea Dye
Embellishments: Bubble Word: JoAnn Craft Essentials; Ribbon & Brad: Prizes from Cute Card Thursday Challenge courtesy of http://sweetnsassystamps.com/

4 comments:

Kelly said...

What an awesome card! Great job, Marge.

shulsart said...

Marge, great job on your spring card. I love the DP you chose, it really grabs you. And the addition of the distressed ink is perfect. I am glad you enjoyed my tutorial and thanks for sharing.

Gwen said...

hey now that card is awesome!! LOVE IT! love how you used the circles with it & I really like the colors you used with it....you definitely need to share this one with the Divas!!

Jeni Glee said...

Now this is WOOOOOOOWWWWWW! It is so colorful and I love the card pattern....WOW!!!!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin