Friday, July 11, 2008

Distressed Scalloped Daisy Card

Sadly, I'm not one of those lucky people who sees a card design in their head and proceeds from there. Instead I start with an idea, a sketch or an embellishment I want to use and then things usually change many times before I'm finished. This card evolved from a sketch my friends Ilene & Deva had done. I'm not very talented at distressing, but I'm trying. . . .
Paper: Papertrey Ink's Text-style Pink Patterns
Ink: Papertrey's Spring Moss & Ranger's Antique Linen
Tools: Spellbinders' Wizard & Classic Scallop Circle Large Nesties & Daisy Delight Dies; sponge; sandpaper
Embellishments: The Robin's Nest Dew Drops; Fruit Punch Stickles; Joann's Craft Essentials Rub-On

6 comments:

Gwen said...

Oh my gosh Marge this is so Awesome!!so pretty with that paper!! love the layout & card design!! you keep going girl friend!!!

Jeni Glee said...

I just can't over how dainty and feminine this is, Marge. I can't seem to do dainty so I truly appreciate and admire those who do. This card is so wonderful and has a beautiful loveliness about it!

Anonymous said...

I love the changes you made. Very femine.

Allison Rankin said...

Love this! I am ordering some circles soon and this will be one card I would love to CASE!

Christie Craft said...

Hi Marge
I am back to visit....I thought this card is very pretty and sweet. I really like it very much. Keep crafting!

Unknown said...

This is so pretty! I love how you used your nestibilities.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin