Sunday, July 27, 2008

Joy Fold Card - Part 2

I so liked the idea of this new fold and can think of so many ways to change it both with different papers and how you might play with the directions you turn/fold it. I decided to try the other way shown in the tutorial HERE with the leftover pieces still on my scrap table from my previous post using this tutorial! I just think with different papers and a variety of embellishments this card can be made to look so fun & so different each time! You could totally turn either one of these cards upside down for another unique look. Or how about trying it with rounded or scalloped edges, as shown in the tutorial's second sample? It just might become my current new favorite (at least for a little while anyway)! ;-)
Paper: Kelly Pannacci for Sandylion from Joann's; cardstock from stash
Embellishments: Fibers: Making Memories; Bubble Sticker & Photo Turn: Joann's

4 comments:

Kathy W said...

fun card, love the papers you chose

debby4000 said...

This is fabulous, love the papers you've used.

Jeni Glee said...

Marge, I just finished printing off the instructions to make this card! Your work, your papers, your everything you did to make this just drew me into wanting to make one, too! Thank you for the inspiration, my Friend!

Gwen said...

oh! I can see this becoming a new fave of mine too!!! have to check out the tut to see how you did it! absolutely love the papers you used!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin