Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Celebrate July 4th Card


Hello fellow crafters; just had to post a quick Independence Day card since the holiday is almost upon us! I had these awesome acrylic star snaps from many years ago (seriously) in my stash which I thought would look smashing with Starry Night Stickles on them!!! Hope everyone here in the USA has a wonderful, safe 4th of July Holiday weekend with family/friends and that all my friends from other countries are safe/happy this weekend as well!!!
Paper: White, Red Speckle cardstocks from stash
Stamps: Studio G's Celebrate & July; Stampendous' 4th
Embellishments: Starry Night Stickles; Blue paint chip & star acrylic snaps from stash

5 comments:

Kathy W said...

Happy 4th to you and what a great find out of your stash!

Lorraine Robertson said...

Love your card & happy Independence Day, hope you have a fab day...

Lorraine xxx

Jeni Glee said...

Happy 4th to you, Marge! I love all the things that this card represents! It is truly a perfect card to honor our beloved USA!

Thank you so much for your sweet comments on my blog; you are so dear to me!

Han said...

Fab card, Happy 4th of July to you xx

Gwen said...

great card Marge....hope your 4th was a good one!! I guess I am only 3 days late! way to use up that stash..tee hee hee!!!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin