Monday, July 14, 2008

Cool Popsicle Treat Card

Found this darling card idea @ http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KYgzr0FhILE&feature=user where Angie explains that it wasn't her original idea, as she'd seen it on several previous posts, but she created a great tutorial to follow while making yours! Mine is a bit different as I don't have the Stampin' Up set she used but I think it looks almost good enough to eat!!! ;-) I chose not to put a sentiment on the front of my card at this time. Have fun making your own version!!!
Paper: Martha Stewart's Coffee Bean cardstock; white & red cardstock from stash
Stamp: Anita's (from many years ago!)
Ink: Tsukineko's VersaColor Cardinal, Green Tea & Brown
Tools: Stampin'Up's Scallop Punch; Darice's 1/16" hole Punch
Embellishments: Ranger's Glossy Accents; popsicle stick & ribbon from stash

11 comments:

Gwen said...

**scream** I love it!! what a cute idea!! I bet Rob loved this one!!!I just love how you did the strawberry looks real!!

Jeni Glee said...

Oh my YUMMY! It looks so real, Marge! Nice work; I mean "REALLY NICE WORK!"

Kathy W said...

I have seen these before but never the chocolate version or using a real popsicle stick- very fun!

Unknown said...

This is tooo cute - have to do this - your blog is fantastic I have bookmarked it - thanks for stopping by mine.

Terri said...

I have seen it done before too. I like your interpertation of it. Nice job.

Maria Matter said...

Marge, thanks for visiting my blog! I have family in Maricopa, we just vacationed there in May.

I love your popsicle card...I just made a dreamsicle card today!!! Your's looks yummy!!! Great job!

Kathy H said...

Wat to (cool) card!!!

B said...

Too cute! :-) Loved that you used chocolate instead - yummy!

Charmaine (CharmWarm) said...

OH how cute! It's adorable!

My Paper World said...

Soooooo cute! I love strawberries anyway! but strawberries and chocolate together, is just perfect!

JB-Crafting Supplies said...

Oh how cute Marge!
I will have to make some of these.Thanks for posting the link.

Julie sbs 8

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin