Saturday, June 7, 2014

My Sheri Crafts Challenge #135: Three in a Row

Our latest challenge @ My Sheri Crafts is Three in a Row (aka Tic-Tac-Toe) and simply means you choose any 3 in a horizontal, vertical or diagonal row from the chart provided below to complete your project,

My simple card today uses embossed paper, pearls and flowers, so you can easily see that I used the 3rd vertical row to complete my card. I chose some Basic Grey rub-ons from my stash that I've had for many years, using the large one in the center of my Spellbinders Labels Thirty embossed BG. I also added the lady bug and sentiment rub-ons. Finishing off my card is a small bow, flowers, a pearl swirl and a few single pearls from my stash.

We're looking forward to seeing your Three in a Row creations!

5 comments:

Sue Crease said...

Marge, this is such a cute card. Love the embossing and that image is so sweet. Nice to see you on here.
Sue

Sandy Palmer said...

Lovely card Marge! Such a sweet image! Love the touch of pearls! :)
Hugs,
Sandy.

Taunya Butler said...

Nice eye for details - love the addition of those little flowers!! Taunya Butler at http://daisiesgirl.com

P.G. Lamb said...

Marge, the embossed background is the perfect size for that sweet rub on! I love the way you arranged everything in your pretty card!

Raquel said...

Marge, I love how you designed your card. Great embossing and colors and those birds are adorable!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin