Wednesday, May 28, 2014

JustRite Friday Challenge #121: Color It Pretty!

A challenge to 'get you coloring' this go-round @ JustRite's Friday Challenge, so I used Copics on my focal image, my sentiment tag and on a clear butterfly pick.

I used JustRite's Botanical Butterflies clear stamp set, removing the "Just a Note" sentiment edge from my focal image using a Spellbinders' circle die after stamping and then coloring.
These were added to a layer of watercolor paper embossed with just the center area of Spellbinders' Labels 34 Medallion Embossing Folder that I hand cut.
My sentiment from JustRite's Botanical Medallions & Banners was stamped and die cut using JR's exclusive Vintage Label & Banner dies.
Finishing off my card is a formerly clear Sugar Pick from Jillibean Soup and yellow ribbon from my stash. This card was so fun to create and color!

9 comments:

Riti said...

Such a Pretty card!

Sheri said...

WOW! That die is GORGEOUS as well as your overall card and coloring! Thanks for joining in at JustRite Inspiration ;-)

Unknown said...

Beautiful Marge! That die is awesome!

Shona said...

I WANT THAT FOLDER !! Holy Scoops of Ice Cream! (I was going to say the other thing, but I'm a lady. *Snort*)I've never seen that folder you used and it is gorgeous as the frame for your stamp. Very pretty card, and so happy to see you playing again!

Larissa Heskett said...

Just BEAUTIFUL!! =) I LOVE the Embossed Detail around your Stamped and Colored Image!! Really makes it ALL POP off the card!! LOVE it!! THANKS for sharing and have a FABULOUS WEEK!! =)

Unknown said...

This is beautiful. I love that embossing folder you used. It's on my wishlist.

Mary Jo said...

Beautiful. Love all of the attention to detail you have put into this card. Glad to see you taking part again. I think I have to try and do some playing this summer too.

newfiecrafter(Marilyn) said...

Beautiful card love the embossing on the die surrounding your stamped image and your colouring is perfect.

Sue Lelli said...

Love the banner with the bow Marge! Fabulous coloring too! Super pretty card! I miss you!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin