Wednesday, June 11, 2014

JustRite Friday Challenge #122: Card and Envelope Sets


Edited to Add: Having Internet connection issues, so will post w/photos & try to get post written SOON!  ;{

For this FUN challenge @ JustRite, I used a clear butterfly stamp from Botanical Butterflies as my focal image, colored with Copic markers and cut with Spellbinders round die. That image is mounted with foam tape to a frame and shape die from Samantha Walker's Butterfly Corner set. The card's lower edge is die cut using A2 Bracket Borders One which I also used to die cut the top flap on my handmade envelope, made using the WeRMemoryKeepers Envelope Punch Board. I tried to show in my second photo that I added a strip of the yellow CS behind the border die cuts on both card/envelope. I also added a butterfly from Botanical Butterflies stamped in black to the front left corner & flap of my envelope for a little taste of what's inside. My sentiment is from JR's clear set With Gratitude Labels One. NOTE: Check this link, as this all-around set is currently on sale for a great price! '~)
I just love to dress up my envelopes to match my cards and have really enjoyed Darsie's recent fabulous videos @ JustRite highlighting all the gorgeous things you can create when using JustRite's various products and the Envelope Punch Board! Sometimes it helps tremendously to be 'reminded' of the many ways to enhance our creativity and to remember to pull out those products we've purchased and possibly forgotten about.  Thanks, JR, Darsie & Sheri for the helpful nudges!!!  ;~)

5 comments:

Sheri said...

HOLY COW! That is one bright card - LOVE IT!! Love how you used the die on the envelope! Thanks for sharing with us at JustRite Inspiration ;-)

newfiecrafter(Marilyn) said...

Very pretty love how you used the border die on the envelope.

Unknown said...

Very pretty Marge! Love the colors and the use of the die!

Unknown said...

Pretty card and envelope, my friend. I love the color and how you used the edge die.

Mary Jo said...

Pretty and colorful. Love what you have done. I was going to do this challenge and time just got away. Very nicely done.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin