Monday, June 21, 2010

Moxie Fab World Challenge: I Want to Ride My Bicycle


My friend Gwen reminded me of this bicycle challenge over at Moxie Fab, so I just had to get busy this weekend and work on my entry. Gosh, sooo many fun challenges recently -- I'm having trouble keeping up with them all! Take a look at all the fabulous creations posted so far with a whole week left to post entries on this one. My card includes Papertrey Ink stamps/buttons, papers/bubble top brads from Making Memories and Bazzill's boshers wrapped in wire for spokes.
I enjoyed working on my layers with Making Memories papers, creating my scene with Papertrey stamps and decorating with boshers, buttons and brads. I stamped my largest balloon button and love how it turned out. Thanks for stopping by today!
Paper: Making Memories Travel DPs; Papertrey Ink's Kraft CS
Stamps: PTI's Everyday Button Bits
Ink: Memento's Rich Cocoa
Embellishments: PTI buttons; Making Memories Bubble Top Brads; Bazzill Boshers; Artistic Wire; Copics: YG95, Y17, C-3
Tools: Creative Memories Custom Cutting System

4 comments:

1CardCreator said...

This is adorable and just their style too! They love buttons! Good luck with the challenges! Thanks for sharing. ~Diane

My Sheri CRAFTS said...

WOW! This is amazing! I love everything about it! Very creative!

Gwen said...

WHAT!!!! how did I miss this??? This is just cute, cute, cute as can be!!!! I tooo just love everything about it!!!! and agree...VERY creative!!!!

Paper Crafts & Scrapbooking Editor said...

Hey Marge! Thanks for entering the I Want to Ride My Bicycle challenge in the Moxie Fab World! :)

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin