Monday, June 14, 2010

Just Add Ink #21 Sketch Challenge

After cutting this Eyelet Pendant and flower from old book pages, I colored them with my Begonia Pink Copic marker and spritzed with Colorless Blender. Next I spritzed with sheer shimmer, which I hope you can see if you click & enlarge the photo. I cut the center from one of the Martha Stewart tags and used a Copic marker to color it black. Together with some checked ribbon and a sentiment tag, it was a perfect fit for this week's Just Add Ink's sketch challenge #21. My ingredients are:
Paper: Black & White CS from stash; old book pages for pendant & flower
Stamp: PTI's Round and Round (Limited Edition 2009 Anniverary set)
Ink: PTI's Palette Noir
Embellishments: Martha Stewart Die-Cut Lace Tags; Making Memories "Sabrina" Ribbon & gem brads; Tsukineko's Sheer Shimmer Sparkle Spritz; CopicsRV 14, C9, O Colorless Blender
Tools: Spellbinders Eyelet Pendant & Double End Tag Dies; WeRMemory Keepers Corner Rounder

7 comments:

Gwen said...

SO pretty....love the smaller flower & def. going to have to do this sketch, Love it!! I have not used my little circles yet...(hording) LOL!!!

Kathy W said...

love the flower and the shimmer

Tania Gould said...

WOW how impressive it this!!! I really love it! (LOVE the colours!!!)

Christine Blain said...

This is really lovely, Marge. Nice take on the sketch, and I love the colours and sentiment you've used. Beautiful.

Danielle Daws said...

This is such a striking card! Beautiful! Thanks for playing at Just Add Ink. :-)

1CardCreator said...

Love it, you are on a roll girl!
Thanks for sharing. ~Diane

My Sheri CRAFTS said...

I love how you changed a lot of the colors on your paper and the doily! The flower is so cool! TFS!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin