Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Spring Flowers Thank You Card


Here's my smaller, less-layered version of Lynda's card found here: http://stampact.typepad.com/my_weblog/2008/01/page/3/ made with supplies I had on hand, including the $1 for 4 metallic flowers. Even though this is a small card it took me much longer than it should have! Guess I'm still tired! When I'm creatively blocked, I just like to look at others' blogs, new to me as well as old favorties, until I feel some inspiration (or find a card I can't help but case) as in this "case" -- pun intended!!! ;-)

Paper: White cardstock, orange DCWV textured cardstock; lime dotted text

Stamp: Artful Illusions

Embellishments: Target's $1 Store Metallic Flowers; Hero Arts Gemstones

8 comments:

Gwen said...

Oh Marge this is just adorable!! love those colors together!! so, so glad to have you back:)

Kathy W said...

this is great, like the photo type corner you used as well.

Catherine said...

love every detail on this card..cute!

Lizette said...

This colour combo on this card is just right !

You've been tagged ! Jump over to my blog for all the details ! Congratulations !

debby4000 said...

Great colours and I love those flowers, cute.

Kelly said...

I like this one a lot, Marge. Very cute!

Kim said...

So pretty. love the colors. Kim sbs8

Gwen said...

I am so glad you gave me this card!! it is one of my many favorites of yours!! thanks again!!

Gwen

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin