Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Surf's Up, Dude!


I borrowed my friend Ilene's surfboard & flip flop dies and chose this bright paper (Cosmo Cricket: Material Girl) to create a summery card for both CPS Sketch #173 and Ted's Happily Ever Challenged #7: Summer Crafting, Some Aren't challenges. (Just LOVE Ted's little play on words there!) I also realized it fits the current CCEE 1025 Challenge (to include flowers), so a first for me -- I'm entering 1 card in 3 challenges!
Paper: Cosmo Cricket's Material Girl Paper Pad; yellow & Orange CS from stash
Embellishments: Sand & felt flower centers from stash
Tools: Spellbinders' Dies; PTI's Beautiful Blooms' Die; WeRMemoryKeepers' Corner Rounder

8 comments:

Tanya said...

This is darling! Love the colors and the added bit of sand, too cute!

1CardCreator said...

Congrats on the 3 challenges! Looks like you had a fun day with your friend. I love that Spellbinders set and the card really rocks! Thanks for sharing. ~Diane

Lea L. said...

Super cute! Love the beach theme you chose to use! Great job with CPS Sketch 173!!

♥♥♥Lea

Gwen said...

LOL!!!! this is just so super cute & creative!! Love the colors & the layout! I think I need a pair of those flip flops...got a size 6???:)

Jose said...

Great card, very summery too, love it

Sheri said...

So pretty! I wanted these dies?! Great job!

Ted said...

Marge, loving this card! That sand in the middle is just awesome and those colors certain warm me up! You did a wonderful job and I truly appreciate your participating in my challenge! :)

Scrapping Cat said...

This is great...the colors are so summery and fun

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin