Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Everday Button Bits Double Challenge Card: JUGS & CCEE1021


I thought this cherry image would make such a fun card with my MS Die-Cut Tag. A huge thanks to Gwen for suggesting I color it with Copics -- LOVE it!!! Further inspiration for this card came from two challenges: CCEE's 1021 sketch "with a twist": to use button(s) on a card, perfect for Everyday Button Bits, and JUGS challenge: to use dry embossing. My Fiskars "basketweave" embossing plate brought back sweet memories of helping my Mom pick baskets of cherries for her yummy cherry pies.
Paper: PTI's New Leaf & White CS
Stamps: Everyday Button Bits
Ink: Memento's Lady Bug; PTI's Landscape
Embellishments: MS Die-Cut Tag; PTI Buttons (cherry); Hero Arts Baby Buttons; ribbon from stash
Tools: Fiskars' Basketweave Embossing Plate; Spellbinders' Double Ended Tag & Scalloped Circle dies; WeRMemory Keepers' Corner Punch

6 comments:

Teresa Kline said...

oh my goodness is this ever cute, luv the cherries...cute...have a wonderful week!

enjoy *~*

Gwen said...

OMG!!! this is just cutie, cute,cute!!! first of all that embossing is PERFECT for this card! and I love the colored MS circle...looks like it came that way! super cute ribbon too...LOVE IT!!!

Tosha Leyendekker said...

Super darling!! Love your button cherries and your MS die-cut tag!! Thanks so much for joining us in our CCEE challenge this week!!

1CardCreator said...

Gorgeous card Marge, I love the cherries! Thanks for sharing. ~Diane

Kathy W said...

cute as a button!

Deva said...

Since I have seen it - I can say that it is even cuter in person! Love it!!!!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin