Saturday, June 12, 2010

Clean & Simple Stamping: Cosmo's Early Bird


I recently stumbled across a package of Cosmo Cricket's Early Bird at Michaels. Of course, I grabbed it & ran to check out -- LOL!!! I thought it would be perfect for Fall-To Layout 94 from Clean & Simple Stamping since it's simplicity lets the papers speak for themselves! I simply added a bit of ink distressing, twill tape, crochet thread and buttons to my flower and sentiment -- clean, simple & quick!
Paper: Cosmo Cricket's Early Bird DP; PTI's Vintage Cream CS
Stamps: PTI's Round and Round (2010 Anniversary Limited Edition)
Ink: PTI's Dark Chocolate & Chamomile
Embellishments: Technique Tuesday's Twill Tape; PTI & Hero Arts buttons, Crochet Thread (Wal-Mart)
Tools: Spellbinder's Double-Ended Tags; Marvy & Carl flower punches

6 comments:

Gwen said...

Oh Marge this is just adorable!! it is perfectly simple in every way!!! I just love the way you did the flower stem...perfection!!!!

Becky Carafa said...

So lovely!

My Sheri CRAFTS said...

I love it! I never would've thought to put those papers together but it's fabulous! TFS!!

1CardCreator said...

Love your choice of dp Marge, looks gorgeous! Thanks for sharing. ~Diane

Shauna said...

Fabulous! Especially that ribbon as a stem and leaves. So creative and pretty!

Tanya said...

This is so pretty. Love how the papers do all the work. Love the twill as the stem and leaves, so cute! Love that flower punch, would love to know what kind it is.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin