Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Sisterhood of the Blogging Stampers - 22 (SBS22)

Greetings to all my new "sisters"! I can't wait to visit all your blogs and see all your wonderful work! I'm a resident of Maricopa, Arizona (Phoenix suburb), currently not working outside our home. I particularly enjoy cardmaking and I'm slowly moving towards scrapbooking, but feel I need to learn a lot more about photography to succeed. I've done crafts my entire life and would truly be lost without something to work on. I'm enjoying the challenges of blogging & looking forward to this new adventure with all of you! My husband is retired and we have two grown children, a son & daughter. He also has two grown children, a daughter & son, and a grown grandson and granddaughter. Yes, he's a bit older than I am, so I always tease him that I'm too young to be a Grandma!!! ;-) I have no sisters in real life, but I think sometimes that makes my friends even more precious!!!

11 comments:

Gwen said...

Greetings from an old...shall I say previous sister!!! I better go get my greeting on my blogg!

Later!
Gwen

Denise ~ Paper Ponderings said...

Wonderful! It's nice to meet you!!!

Anonymous said...

Welcome to SBS#22! Looking forward to swapping stories, sharing ideas, tips and hints!

Cheers!

~Spike

Stephenie said...

Welcome to SBS 22! We're so happy to have you.
Stephenie

Anonymous said...

Welcome to SBS22!! We've been having some fun and are excited you're in our group!

jhet said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
jhet said...

Hi Marge,

A warm "hug" from an SBS 22 sister! Here's looking forward to know you more not only as a blog sister but as a friend too.

God bless you!

hugs,
jhet

Chrissie said...

Hi there,
Apologies for not greeting you sooner.
I've been to France for a few days to stay with friends and developed a dental abscess and have come home to have root canal work done!#
Welcome!
If you could let me have your details... email and home address, I'll send you details of our card swap. The first one is in September and I hope to send out a partner list this weekend!
There is an email button on my Blog. Some folks have had probs emailing me so I'll try it for myself to see!
Chrissie

Kathy Gerace said...

Welcome to SBS#22 Marge! We're glad you're here to join in our fun. Your cards are really great! Looking forward to getting to know you.

Sarah Elliott said...

Welcome to the group! Thanks for all the wonderfull comments you're already left on my blog, great to meet you.

Becky said...

Welcome to SBS22...I've been in the hospital so am just now getting to your blog. Love your cards!!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin