Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Cool Cat Halloween Card

It's been so hot & humid here that the fall colors & cardstocks I'm seeing in the stores are really appealing to me, so here's a quick/easy little Halloween card! I used K & Company's Designer Mat Pad for the front panels & to stamp my inside message on. The directions for this z-fold card can be found here. I will probably cut my cardstock 5 1/2" x 11" next time, but it's such a quick/easy card to do!
Paper: Black cardstock; K & Company's Designer Mat Pad from Michaels
Stamp: Martha Stewart's Halloween set from 2007
Embellishments: Creative Imaginations Epoxy Sticker; Making Memories Pumpkin Brads

7 comments:

debby4000 said...

This is brilliant, love the style of card and works really well for the Halloween card.

Gwen said...

oh how cute!! totally love that paper!! and thanks for the link to tht tut!!

Anonymous said...

Aww....love the card.
It is so awesome to see product i designed being used in such a cute way!

Ciao!

Marah Johnson

Kathy W said...

your are on a roll with halloween theme, makes me think summer is almost over :{
but awesome card !

Jeni Glee said...

OH, OH, how cute is this? I love it!

Kelly said...

How clever, Marge, and I love the Haloween paper. :)

Curt in Indy said...

LOVE this card! Ironically, I just finished posting my Halloween cards on my blog, then started visiting the blogs I go to regularly. I popped over from Glee's web page and see that you have your cards up! They are wonderful as are your others! I'll be back to see you more! And thanks for posting the links on the "How Tos". Very helpful! Best, Curt

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin