Sunday, August 17, 2008

Mini Scrapbook Purse in Black & White

I thought my Mother-in-law would enjoy this little birthday purse. I'm just sad I didn't have enough of her fabric to include any of the flowers used in her card (see my previous post). This is the pattern I've previously used from Susan Mast, whose link is here. I'm planning to make another purse yet this week & Susan kindly helped me find the paper for it!
Paper: Luxe Designs Chick Flick Cardstock; Swiss Dots from stash
Embellishments: Blue Moon Beads; Petaloo Silk Flowers; brads, ribbons, button, vellum saying, chipboard from stash
Tool: Crop-a-dile II


7 comments:

Gwen said...

Oh my gosh!!! how totally cute is this!! man you did a great job...I think I actually like it better then the pink & black one we did. she is going to filp over this one!!!!!

debby4000 said...

WOW this is fabulous

Kathy W said...

another FAB project, you are on a roll!

Sarah Elliott said...

Wow, this is awesome. It is so stunning in the black and white. Thanks for visiting my blog.

Debbie Olson said...

This is SO elegant and lovely--great job!

Stephenie said...

Wow this is wonderful! Oh and welcome to SBS! Sorry that I haven't left you a message sooner, my computer was bad. Can you send me your email so that I can send you a RAK questionaire? I am the RAK coordinator so I will be emailing you when we have a bday or anny. Hugs to you and I love your blog!
Stephenie

Kelly said...

Oh my gosh - this is precious! A scrapbook and a purse: 2 of my favorite things in one. :)

Have a great day.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin