Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Architectural Male Birthday Card





Seeing this free Wishblade cutout card design by Mary (www.mamawslegacy.wordpress.com/) made me think of architectural elements -- a perfect fit for a masculine card. Since my husband's birthday is fast approaching, and it's always tough to come up with something non-feminine, but still classy, I think this worked well. Just cut the Wishblade file, add the rub-on, some mirrored cardstock, a few metal dots and I'm done!!!
Paper: Black Linen & Silver Fleck Cardstock; Dark Charcoal Grey Metallic; Silver Mirror Cardstock
Embelllishments: Karen Foster Rub-On; ColorBok Metal Drops
Tools: Xyron Wishblade Personal Media Cutter

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cool!!!!

Gwen said...

Cool !!! this looks like something my dad would like!!

I think it needs some ribbon!!! tee hee hee!!!!!!!!!!!!

jjcreations said...

Very nice job on this...love it. Joan

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin