Sunday, April 13, 2008

Designing Diva's Stamp Group Creations

It was long past my turn to have our crafty group, now fondly known as the Designing Divas, to my house for our monthly get together. Sadly two
members were unable to attend, but we had a wonderful time and these talented ladies once again wowed me with their creations:
Ilene shared 2 spring flower cards found through Hero Arts, www.heroarts.com/, incorporating sayings and flower stamps. We used colored pencils on them and added Stickles for a little pizzaz. I also changed my pink card up slightly by off-centering the stamped piece and adding a border on the edges of the green layer with my Scor-It. Simple cards, yet simply adorable!
Deva's creations (yes, she shared 2 also!) both incorporated flourishes, which we all LOVE! Her brown and blue card's flourish is a sticker from Dollar Deals! The oval scallop and Stampendous stickers just finish it off beautifully! Her citrus-colored card makes me think of warm weather & tropical flowers with the limey jewels adding just the perfect touch!

Caryn couldn't join us, but sent along her unique postcard to share. It very cleverly says, "just wanted to say..." on the front and "thanks for being so kind" on the flip side. Her black/pink plaid paper, ribbon and jewels just make this simple postcard fabulous!

Gwen's shirt/tie creation is awesome and would make a great Father's Day or birthday card for a lucky man in your life! She previously posted this along with a matching gift card tin @ www.mycraftydaysoff.blogspot.com/ on March 24th so I'll refer you there to see it! You won't be disappointed -- her site rocks!!!
The Designing Divas are each uniquely creative and their sweetness, kindness and willingness to share makes me feel truly blessed to have them in my life!!!

2 comments:

Gwen said...

These were all so fun to do huh marge??? Glad to have such a talented group!!! Thank you so much for having us all over!! I know how much work it is!!! hope to see you on the 25TH!!

Anonymous said...

Mmmm SO pretty!!

I love your cards :)

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin