Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Another Father's Day Card for Heroes

Another quick, simple Dad's Day card from the DP I used yesterday. I really like this paper & think it's manly, but had trouble finding papers to match up with it. Would have liked more layers here, but not having much luck finding the right shades to do that. You'd think I don't have a lot of paper, but that's kind of like saying I don't have a lot of ribbon. . . !
Papers: Speckled cardstock; DCWV Extreme Paper Stack
Ink: Tsukineko's Vintage Sepia Versafine
Embellishments: Making Memories Staples; JoAnn Craft Essentials Rub-Ons

2 comments:

Kim said...

Marge, this is another great one. You're inspiring me! Kim sbs8

Gwen said...

love it! I still can not belive you did not stamp those leaves on the paper yourself! so perfect for a guy card!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin