Friday, August 27, 2010

My Sheri Crafts Challenge #19: Missing You




Sheri's
challenge this week: create a 'Missing You' project. I chose "It's Been Too Long" from Everyday Button Bits stamp set, adding a little swirly image from Vintage Labels above and below my sentiment and tiny Kaiser Craft chocolate pearls. Stamps are all from Papertrey Ink.
I just LOVE this paisley print in russet browns, peony pinks and spring greens from Basic Grey's Sultry paper pad. My sentiment frame is die cut with Spellbinders' Ribbon Tags Trio Two. For accent I then embossed the die again and hand cut the outermost edge before lacing my sheer brown ribbon through both. I cut a strip of pale pink paper from the pad, misted it with water and embossed it with Spellbinders' Paisley Impressabilities. My paisley print & brown papers were then both edge punched with Fiskars' Upper Crest punch.
Have a great day and I sincerely appreciate your taking time to come here!

Note: Click here: Sheri has a great selection of Spellbinders' dies and other great products available.

11 comments:

Candy said...

This is beautiful and anyone would love to receive this from you! A+

Tanya said...

Wow, what a knock out! Beautiful and I love that big ol bow!

1CardCreator said...

Gorgeous Marge, I love that paper and bow and the border looks awesome! ~Diane

Kathy W said...

gorgeous, love it

Sue Lelli said...

LOVE the bow! LOVE the DP! LOVE the brown edge! LOVE the oink embossed paper! ESPECIALLY love the label and how you tied the ribbon through it and had the perfect sentiment! FAB card!

Jill said...

Ooh, that paisley paper is sooo nice! Love these colors together, and how you used the ribbon tag with your sheer ribbon--the bow is awesome!

Mona Pendleton said...

Very pretty card Marge! Love the color combo & that pretty bow! The embossing looks wonderful too :) TFS

Jeni Glee said...

Hey, Girl...you just cracked me up with the comment you left me about my "laundry basket!" LOL!!!!!

I love this card...it is so pretty! Nice work! "Your Bow steals the Show!"

klarcher said...

This card is so beautiful, I'm going to have to get this paper pad. Your layout and color combo is terrific

Gwen said...

Gorgeous card Marge!!!love all the little details & your color combo!! great photo too!!!!! :)

Colleen said...

Marge,
I love these colors and that big bow. Absolutley wonderful!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin