Saturday, August 14, 2010

JustRite Friday Challenge 031: Back to School and My Sheri Crafts Challenge #17



I recently came across this idea on SCS where they used salt/pepper shakers from the $1 store to make pretty, but inexpensive decorative gifts. I decorated mine to celebrate "life long learning" using my JRS Just a Note Borders & Centers and 15-pt. TNR stamp sets. Blue Bazzill Bling paper, Encore Ultimate Metallic Blue Ink embossed with clear EP, Spellbinders' Stars dies and lots of sparkly stars and silver/glittery ribbon swirls finish off my gift and matching card.
Edited to Add: I always link to challenges to make it easy for you & I forgot to do that. They are: My Sheri Crafts and JustRite Inspiration, so now you can go check both of them out!!!

11 comments:

My Sheri CRAFTS said...

What a great gift for a teacher! The colors are great and I love the sentiment! Thanks for joining us at myshericrafts this week!

Mona Pendleton said...

What a fun set Marge! I love the blue & silver color combo & all the stars! I like your idea with the lil' salt & pepper shaker! Cute decorations :)

Tigriswillreign said...

These are so perfect! I love the colors!

Gwen said...

Awesome project Marge!! love the non-traditional back to school colors!! Just love all the stars..they're perfect!!

Unknown said...

what a great gift ensemble Marge!! I love how you used the shaker.

Kathy W said...

great idea, and such a fun gift presentation

1CardCreator said...

Great idea Marge, looks so pretty! ~Diane

Mary Jo said...

A very nice gift and pretty colors

Regina Mangum said...

This is so wonderful! I love the colors and would be perfect for any teacher.

Colleen said...

Marge,
My computer has been acting up, I haven't been able to connect at all. Your projects are amazing I love the colors.
I just don't think I have a stamp for this challenge.

Peggy said...

Love all the stars. Great job.
God bless,
Peggy

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin