Friday, August 27, 2010

Aspiring to Creativity Glimmer Challenge 2: Photo Inspiration

For our 2nd Aspiring to Creativity challenge we were given a sweet photo for inspiration, plus were required to use a tool or supply we'd never used before. I used the "dots" repeatedly in my card, including both Cuttlebug's Swiss Dots and their new Polka Dots embossing folders, as well as the holes I punched along the edge of my Cuttlebug die-cut butterfly. More holes appear along the Scallop 3-dot border and in my lace tag, both from Martha Stewart. Papers used are Core'dinations' Color Core and PTI's SS White, along with PTI's Raspberry Fizz felt for my butterfly and Making Memories ribbon. My never-before used supply are the 3 Green Glitter brads by Creative Imaginations that have been in my stash for over 2 years now! This was a fun challenge; thanks for stopping by my little blog for a visit today!

4 comments:

Tigriswillreign said...

All 3 of us "oohed" and "ahhed" the beautiful simplicity of this one! (We're not all together very often so it was fun! ;) )
Thanks for participating in our challenge!

Jill said...

Yeah, you used those glitter brads from your stash! Um, can I admit that I have the same ones and . . . they haven't ever been used either? LOL! I'm going to make a point to use them soon on a card hopefully as pretty as this one!

Gwen said...

love the bright colors & the crisp clean look of this one!!! just so cute!!!!

Colleen said...

Marge,
So fresh and clean like a spring morning!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin