Tuesday, August 10, 2010

JustRite Friday Challenge 030: Inspiration Photo



A photo inspired our 30th challenge for JustRite this week and for me it was the gorgeous
reds/pinks/greens that caught my attention. Needing a few thank-you cards, I decided to make a "sentiment slider" note card using my JustRite 15-pt. Times New Roman alphabet to create my slider (shown in action in photos below). I then popped my center flower up on thick foam tape so that my sentiment tab will easily slide left & right to easily read all three sentiments stamped on it.
Paper: PTI's Vintage Cream CS; K&Company's Margo & McKenna Paper Pads
Stamps: JRS 15-pt. Ti
mes New Roman Alphabet
Ink: PTI's Ripe Avocado
Embellishments: Michael's Ribbon; Creative Imaginations' brad
Tools
: Making Memories Slot Punch; Spellbinders Wizard & Inverted Circle Die; PTI's Beautiful Blooms II die

8 comments:

Tanya said...

Oh this is gorgeous! Love your DP and and your flower! I've never seen a sentiment slider,how fun. Gorgeous project. :)

Sheri said...

Super clever! I love the colors and the pics are great too! I've never seen this style! Great job!

Liz Weber said...

Hi Marge :-)

What a creative card, just love the sliding sentiment, very clever! Love that paper choice and the layered flower is just gorgeous!

Gwen said...

hey! how cool is this!!!! never seen a sentimene slider before!! As always...your paper choice is perfection!!! LOVE IT!!! :)

1CardCreator said...

Great card Marge, I love the slider and your dp is beautiful! Thanks for sharing. ~Diane

Mona Pendleton said...

Such a pretty card Marge! I love the way you created the slider sentiment! How neat is that?! :)

Kathy W said...

clever card, like the paper

Colleen said...

Marge,
Wow! I love all three of these cards. Some how when I added you to my favs it copied the last challenge and that is what was comming up. I'm glad you found your mojo! :)

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin