Wednesday, September 9, 2009

TEBBSH Challenge #9


Shabby Chic is a tough one for me to pull off, but here's my attempt for TEBB Challenge #9. My sweet friend, Gwen, had used tiny roses like these on a teapot card that I loved, so when I found these recently on clearance at Michaels, I had to have them to duplicate the look from her card. I have been borrowing her PTI Tea for Two stamp set for so long she's probably wondering if she'll EVER get it back! LOL! I just adore this set & must buy my own soon! So, with a little help from flowery Anna Griffin paper from my stash, a Provo Craft Textile Embossing Folder, some lace, pearls & sequin trim, my card was solidified. I know a couple ladies that I think will appreciate my efforts.

2 comments:

Gwen said...

Beautiful!!! why did I not think of using that embossing folder!!! it is perfect for shabby chic!!! goes great with that rose DP!! You nailed it!!! :)

Sharon Harnist said...

Beautifully shabby chic! Love your color and paper choices -- perfect accents to this pretty teapot and flower buds!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin