Wednesday, September 9, 2009

TEBBDB Challenge #3


For this TEBB challenge we were to use paper piecing. I had made this Inkadinkado Mega Happy card hurriedly last fall from these fabulous Basic Grey Mellow designer papers. Though I loved the design, I knew it "needed more". This time I added hemp twine along the top scored line, a torn inked edge at the bottom and stamped the fall leaves and an acorn. The card uses PTI's Kraft CS and a piece of orange CS from my stash (source unknown) and PTI's Dark Chocolate, Summer Sunrise & Cognac inks. I like my result much better this time!

2 comments:

Donna Baker said...

so FUN! I love the big letters paper-pieced - great job with my challenge, thanks for playing!

Gwen said...

Love the papers you chose for each letter :) & the placement of the leaves & the acorn are perfection!!
you are really rockin'!!!!!!!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin