Wednesday, September 9, 2009

TEBBJC Challenge #8


This color TEBB #8 color challenge proved challenging for me! It seemed so simple at first glance, but after much forethought & trashing my room with failed ideas, I finally came up with this little card. I've already used this "Wishing you Sunshine" greeting on another challenge card here, but I just love it! I think it especially appropriate for this bright, cherry color combo! I've used all paper of unknown sources from my huge stash, except the little scalloped strip, which is Raspberry Fizz from PTI. Other fun items include the yellow vellum buttterfly die cut & embossed from a Provo Craft die, turquoise Stickles, flocked turquoise vine paper and the little Hero Arts gem for the final touch on the exclamation point (something I probably use way too many of)!!! ;-)

2 comments:

Gwen said...

This one was soooo hard for me! yours turned out beautiful! I think the stickles is the perfect finishing touch!!!

Jodi Collins said...

GORGEOUSNESS! I just LOVE the layout and that beautiful embossed butterfly! FAB FAB FAB! Thanks so much for playing in my challenge!!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin