Tuesday, September 15, 2009

K&Company Slider Sentiment Card

I cased this card after receiving it a few months ago from my sweet friend, Judy, who graciously said it was okay to post my "case" of her card here. I just love it!!! This unique slider sentiment card is made with K&Company's gorgeous Margo & McKenna DPs on a 1/4-fold ivory linen base. I made it quite awhile ago and used a combination of Nesties and punches for the center layers, plus I even hand cut one or 2 that I don't have punches/dies for. Just be sure when you pop your center piece that you leave the center area open so your sentiment can slide left to right! Sentiment stamps are from PTI's Mixed Messages.




6 comments:

Gwen said...

GORGEOUS!!!!! I think you have some of the prettiest designer papers in blog land!!!! love these colors & the the design of the card!!!

Kathy W said...

fun, fun, fun-

Allison Rankin said...

Love this...all that layering, the design, the paper, the sponging! Oh, I do go on! I wish I had more time to sit and peruse...I got over 100 e-mails today to go through!...but the whole page of deliciousness here tells me that your mojo is right on track!

Kelly said...

Great card, Marge. So cute!

Jak Heath said...

oh thats just darling, love the papers you've used and the distressing just finished it all off.

Janine said...

This is too cool!!!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin