Friday, December 12, 2008

The Eagle Has Landed!

I've finally got the family birthdays for this year done (just need DDs created/mailed by mid-Jan.), so I feel great! This eagle is going to fly off to Tulsa to my stepson in the near future!!! I "accidentally" rediscovered him stamped and embossed in copper on a piece of cork paper. He's been laying around for a long time, as I don't even own this stamp. I'm quite sure I probably intended him for my stepson in the first place, as his home out in the country is decorated in red/white/blue & eagles, which is why I think he's perfect, even though not red, white or blue! His Dad liked the card, so that's the true test! Now to get those Christmas cards signed, addressed & sent!!! ;-)
I'm ready to do anything BUT a Christmas card right now!!! Christmas tins or something like that's okay, just not cards -- I might consider one or two that are unique & not to be repeated over & over!!! Hee-Hee!!!
Paper: PTI's Kraft Cardstock; cork, velvet & copper metallic papers from stash
Embelllishments: Copper Metal Corners & brads from stash

3 comments:

Gwen said...

Oh Marge!!! this is one of my faves now!!! I need that stamp,,,Is it Ilene's?? He will surely love it!

Tina said...

Most elegant - very masculine card. I like it alot. I bought a bunch of stamps for Christmas and need to get to them. You inspire me.

Kathy W said...

great image and on cork- have to try that!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin