Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Floral Medallions Thank You

My creative mojo seems to have taken a holiday, so I'm trying to regain a hold on it with just a quick/easy thank you card for a neighbor for a Christmas gift. Simply ran the embossing folder through my Wizard, lightly sanded same, and added a bit of Stickles and Dew Drops. Stamped a scalloped floral medallion twice, cut out each medallion, stamped my phrase & attached both with pop dots. Short and sweet. Think I'm going to need a bit more creative fairy dust sprinkled my way very soon!
Paper: Double-sided white-core cardstock from Costco; white cardstock from stash
Stamps: Inkadinkado's Round Frames
Ink: PTI's Pallette Noir
Embellishments: Christmas Stickles; Dew Drops
Tools: Spellbinder's Wizard


2 comments:

Kathy W said...

looks like you got mojo to me- totally going to try the sanding of dark cardstock after it is embossed-brillant!

Gwen said...

I don't think you need any creative fairy dust!! Mojo seems to be working just fine!!! such a pretty card! Love that little medallion, it's just darling!I have not seen that embossing folder before?? I am thinking I do need it though!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin